I use quite a bit of apps on my phone but there are just a handful that I used “a little bit more.” As of this post, these are the top 5 apps I used according to the battery usage report (shows proportion of battery used by each app in the last 7 days).
- Clash Royale (59%). Okay, this game is addicting and I admit that I probably play this way too much as evidenced by the amount of battery life committed to this app.
- Waze (8%). Waze is a community-based traffic and navigation app and I use it even when I know how to get to where I’m going because it lets me know of alternative routes, if available, to avoid traffic.
- Safari (5%). This one surprised me. I didn’t realize how much web surfing I did this week and, for that matter, that I even web surf using my iPhone.
- Messages (4%). Not surprising is how much messaging I did this week, though I did expect it to be higher than at least Waze.
- Music (3%). While music may be a common use for mobile devices, for me this is actually a new occurrence. I rarely use my iPhone to listen to music but this week I have.
What are the top 5 apps most used on your phone?