My personal vision statement.
Building communities. Developing civilization.
My personal mission statement.
My mission is to live bravely, boldly, and happily, and to make a difference in the lives of others.
My governing values: To fulfill this mission,
- I am respectable: I maintain a high standard of conduct and professionalism by being upright and fair. I let others know how I feel and what I think without harming relationships.
- I am professional: I strive to learn different was to be apt in my career. I conduct myself with the highest level of skill to be effective.
- I am timely: I am punctual and efficient. I respect people’s time and commitments and provide responses to needs within acceptable, if not by exceeding, expectations.
- I am organized: I have all of my affairs and materials in order. I know where everything is and have a system to recollect information and materials when required.
- I am accurate: I am meticulous with details and strive to produce factual information. I avoid rumors and refrain from perpetuating them.
- I am compassionate: I strive to help others in need by listening, responding when requested to, and producing appropriate actions to be supportive.
- I value teamwork: I am cooperative and proactive, working with others for a common cause. I provide leadership, when required, and support. I seek out assistance from others and offer assistance when needed.
- I am neat: I produce quality work. I strive to maintain a pleasing appearance.
- I am learned: I seek knowledge and new experiences to broaden my understanding of life. I look for something new through different perspectives, no matter how familiar the subject may be.
- I am creative: I utilize my skills and talents to add a personal touch to everything that I do. I look for new ways to do things and apply what I learn to improve upon the work that I do.
- I am impactful: What I do makes a difference in the lives of others.
- I am patient: I am persevering and diligent with everything that I do. I bear provocation and annoyance with fortitude and calm without complaint.
- I am focused: I stay on task and avoid distractions. I give my attention to others and allow them to complete their thoughts without interjecting.
It’s no secret that I am not always as described in my governing values; however, they are what I strive to be. These governing values serve as my compass, my guide, as I work each day to lead a happy life and to be a better person.